The Electronic Pension Contribution Collection System (EPCCOS) is a web based self-service pension management system. It is an initiative aimed at driving seamless pension contribution remittances, schedules collection, minimizes reconciliation issues, timely crediting of employee’s RSA, eliminates employers’ burden of multiple schedule generation and enables employers to comply with the contributory pension scheme without any difficulty.
The steps to achieving EPCCOS registration and upload are as follows.
- Log in to the EPCCOS portal via the internet on https://apps.nibss-plc.com.ng/EPCCOS/
- Click on Employer Registration
- Enter Employer’s Code
- Enter valid email address
- Click register (Activation mail will be sent to the email address of the registrant, which will be accessed with double click to open up to Employer registration page)
- The employer’s details are inputted, and click continue
- The system now request you to create your administrator
- Enter the system administrator detail
- Log into the portal by clicking on the location as stated on the portal
- The Administrator then proceed to create the users
- The user log in with username and default password as password
For Uploading Files:
After the above steps, schedules can be uploaded in specified file format. For more clarifications, please download the user manual, file specification format and sample schedule format by clicking on download manual on the landing page of EPCCOS and also from our website address