Every RSA holder must at all times ensure the authenticity, accuracy and validity of personal details with us. Any changes that occur in the lifetime of our contributors must be updated.
Hence the responsibility as a Retirement Saving Account holder is not limited to the following:
- Ensuring correct personal details are provided to my PFA at the point of registration and to also ensure that there is consistency with the records held by my employer and other government agencies;
- Updating employment status with my PFA from time to time including whenever place of employment changes;
- Updating all changes in contact addresses (residential/business), telephone numbers, email addresses etc. with my PFA
- Updating my marital status with my PFA if there is a change
- Regular review of statement regularly for correctness, proper narration and name accuracy
- Contacting my PFA if any discrepancy or irregularity in my RSA is observed