CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited is one of the leading Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) in Nigeria. It was incorporated on 12th of October, 2004. The company was licensed and is supervised by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM).
Our PFA is owned by Institutional Investors which include: Custodian and Allied Insurance (Nig.) Plc, Sterling Asset Management Ltd, Custodian Trustees Limited, WSTC Financial Services Limited, and Ideal Insurance Brokers Limited.
Before the new pension scheme, our parent company had a pedigree of managing pensions for over 74 years. We are reputed for excellent customer service and have been the leading PFA for superior returns on Assets under Management in the country for many years.
We were also recently voted the Best Performing Pension Company of the Year 2014 at the 3rd African Development Magazine Awards of Excellence which held in Accra.
- “To be the preferred Pension Fund Administrator with the highest contribution base whilst delivering superior returns.”
Creating Wealth for the Retirement You Desire
- Devotion to our customers
- To open Retirement Savings Account and Additional Voluntary Contributions for employees.
- To manage and invest contributors funds.
- To provide regular information on investment strategy and returns to employees or beneficiaries.
- To ensure payment of retirement benefits to employees and or beneficiaries.