The process of monthly contribution payments by an Employer will typically follow these simple steps:
1. At month end after salary payment, the Pension Desk Officer in HR or Finance Department will prepare a schedule to include the following details of an employee – PIN, full names (last and first name), employer contributions (10%), employee contributions (8%) and any additional contributions.
2. A softcopy schedule is sent to CPL at firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy sent to email@example.com. A soft format of our Schedule of Contribution (Soc) format can be found here (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD).
3. Thereafter, a hardcopy schedule is printed and taken to any Branch of First Bank of Nigeria PLC.
4. At the bank, the payments are made using the following details for monthly pension remittance.
5. Kindly find below the required details for the payment of;
- Account name is FPCNL-RE-CPL CONTRIBUTION
- NUBAN Number is 2006915627
- Receiving branch is any First Bank of Nigeria nationwide
- Sort code is 011154686
6. The bank teller and the hard copy schedule are deposited with the Teller.
Note: Company name should be stated on the bank teller as the depositor. Also required is the employer code. On request customised tellers slips can be provided for payment to registered employers upon request. Also ensure a hard copy of the schedule is submitted at the bank.
7. On acknowledgement of payment by First Pensions Custodian, the RSA account with us is credited and an SMS alert is sent immediately to the contributor.